Saturday, August 1, 2015

Parenthood Review

I’ve been watching a TV series that makes me cry every time. The TV series is Parenthood. It ended in early 2015. I eagerly await new episodes each season. Parenthood airs every Thursday, once a week. The final season is so heartbreaking. 

I loved all of the actors who portrayed characters in this series. Every character is so natural and flowing. I hope this series will be continued. I really appreciate a director of this series, Jason Katim. I’ve searched for him on Google and learn about his family. He had a son with Asperger’s syndrome like Max Braverman. At least I know that he mad a great series with new talent. I am a fan of yours. Thanks, Jason, you are an amazing man and a great father.

Back to the plot of series, I’ve just watched from season 4 to 6. This series told about the story of a big family with some issues. An episode would begin with a problem and end up with a solution. Camille and Zeek Braverman had four children. Adam is the first child. He is good in each of the family’s crises. He married Kristina and had three kids: Haddie, Max, and Nora. 

No comments: